Simple Security Tips to fortify your Internet Security
The importance of Internet Security is something, which is heard by most of the PC users, understood by many of them, but actually cared for by a very few of them.
In my professional experience, I have found that most of the PC users are themselves to blame for the leaks in their Internet Security. Your Online Security is too precious to be risked. A few moments here and there, a few simple steps and precautions can make a big-big difference and reduce your vulnerabilities.
Follow these simple steps, and I promise, they will make you more secure than hundreds of dollars spent on purchasing the best Internet Security Software from any vendor.
- Emails - Encrypt Emails in your Gmail Account
- Emails - Never Reply / Send request to Spam Emails
- Emails - Turn OFF Email Preview Pane
- Keyloggers - Defeat Keyloggers with OnScreen KeyBoards.
- Keyloggers - Use KeyScrambler to Defeat / Avoid Keyloggers
- Miscellaneous - Keep Software Updated with Secunia PSI
- Passwords - Microsoft's Password Strength Tester: Test Your Password Strength before using it
- Phishing - Look hard at URL destination before you Click it