What is Crusader Antivirus
Crusader Antivirus is a fake security software. The only purpose of Crusader Antivirus is to take your money and do nothing to protect you from any sort of viruses or malware.
Crusader Antivirus uses the age old tactics of scaring you that your system is infected with many sorts of malware and viruses. It tries to create a sense of panic so as to trick you into purchase of its full licensed versions.
But, please do not fall in its trap.
You can take the help of following instructions for the removal of Crusader Antivirus from your system.
Technical Details of Crusader Antivirus
- Full name: Crusader Antivirus, AntivirusCrusader
- Date Appeared: Apr. 2009
- Characteristic: Rogue security program
- URL: http://Crusader Antivirus.com
Do I need to remove Crusader Antivirus
You can yourself search your computer manually, but it is not recommended unless you are a tech-geek. To save time and effort, we recommend you to download a FREE Scanner.
How to Uninstall Crusader Antivirus scam
The best way for the removal of Crusader Antivirus is to install a good quality Anti-spyware Program and scan your system for any Crusader Antivirus infections.
Automatic removal of Crusader Antivirus is always good and complete as compared to any attempts to manually remove Crusader Antivirus, which may sometime lead to erroneous results. If you are not completely aware of all the files and registry entries used by this rogue anti-spyware, then we do not recommend you to attempt for the manual removal of Crusader Antivirus.
Instructions to get rid of Crusader Antivirus
If you really want to remove the Crusader Antivirus infection on your system manually then proceed as follows.
Step 1: Kill the Crusader Antivirus Processes – Learn how to do that
Step 2: Remove Crusader Antivirus files, folders and all associated Crusader Antivirus DLL files:Learn how to do that
- %Program Files%\Crusader-Antivirus\Crusader-Antivirus.exe
- %Program Files%\\Crusader-Antivirus\Crusader-Antivirus.url
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Crusader-Antivirus
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Crusader-Antivirus.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Crusader-Antivirus\Crusader-Antivirus.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Crusader-Antivirus\Crusader-Antivirus Website.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Crusader-Antivirus\Help.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Crusader-Antivirus\Registration.lnk
- %Program Files%\\Common Files\System\Uninstall
- %Program Files%\\Common Files\System\Uninstall\Uninstall Crusader-Antivirus.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Crusader-Antivirus.lnk
Step 3: Uninstall Crusader Antivirus registry entries: Learn how to do that