Importance of Private Data Protection
Your computer contains a lot of private and sensitive information, which can harm you if landed in wrong hands. It is extremely important to know exactly where the vulnerabilities lie and how to plug them so as to avoid loss of private data.
There are lots of freeware tool available, which can help you to ensure private data protection. One such tool is from the well-known security vendor Comodo.
Comodo System Cleaner is a powerful suite of utilities and tools that allows you to make your Windows based computer faster, more efficient and more secure.
Just have a look at its feature list to know the power and utility of this freeware tool.
- Registry Cleaner – Optimizes and repairs your Windows registry by running an in-depth scan to remove or repair unnecessary or corrupted registry keys. After running a scan, Windows will be able to access the information it needs from the registry much more quickly – meaning your computer will get an immediate performance and stability boost.
- Disk Cleaner – Over time your disk drives become cluttered with temporary Internet files, logs, needless archives, unused icons and duplicate files. This utility lets you quickly clear them all to free up space and improve performance.
- Privacy Cleaner – Obliterates your digital paper trail and helps protect you from identity theft by cleaning history, cache, cookies and usage records from Internet browsers, Windows locations and popular software.
- System Settings – Unlock the full potential of your Windows computer by quickly customizing otherwise obscure Windows settings with point and click ease.
- System Information – Detailed and easily accessible ‘dashboard’ summary of all the hardware and software installed on your computer.
- Autorun Manager – Fingertip control over exactly which programs and services start with Windows. Helps improve Windows boot up time, stops unwanted programs from hogging system resources and boosts overall system performance and stability.
- File Pend Delete – Provides the ability to delete files that are locked and cannot otherwise be deleted when in Windows ‘User Mode’. Specifying a file with the ‘File Pend Delete’ tool will schedule that file to be deleted immediately after the next system restart.
- File Wiper – Allows you to permanently remove confidential or sensitive files from your hard drive. When you ‘delete’ a file in Windows, you are really only removing the reference to that file from the system table. The file itself remains on your drive and could be easily re-opened by data thieves.
This is not a simple private data protection tool, but a power-pack freeware tool to ensure convenience and security for an average computer use.